- Jaw crushers with simple jaw movement - Jaw crushers are designed for crushing of hard and medium-hard materials such as basalt, granite, metal ores, quartz, broken glass, limestone, sandstone, cement clinker etc. The wide range of crushers and their technical parameters for their use in different crushing units - starting with preliminary crushing to the final product unit.
- Hammer crushers are designed to crush minerals of low and medium hardness like limestone, marl, chalk, shale, slag, cement clinker, coal, brick waste, etc. Hammer crushers are used for medium and fine crushing and are known for particularly fine end product.
- Single rotor impact crushers - Single rotor impact crushers are used for crushing materials of medium hardness such as: clinker, sandstone, coal, limestone, Specially manufactured crushers can be also used for crushing hard materials, for instance boulders.
- Cone crushers - Cone crushers are used to crush hard and medium-hard materials, including basalt, granite, metal ores, diabase, quartz, limestone, sandstone, cement clinker.
- Roll crushers - Low and medium hard materials such as: limestone, brick, chalk, burnt lime, gypsum, sulphur ore, salt, etc.
- Tube mill - Single-chamber 41.01 type tube mill designed for wet grinding of ores for chemical and non-ferrous metals industries.
- Screen mill - Screen mill is designed for grinding materials of various hardness values, such as: limestone, coal, slag, crushed brick, clinker, etc.
- Drum mill - Drum mill with ceramic lining is designed for wet grinding of raw materials used in production of paint, porcelain, faience, technical ceramics etc.
- Rod mill - The mill is designed for dry grinding of such materials as sand-gravel mix and gravel into crushed sand but may also be used for other materials.