HISTORY

History of the IMMOBILE Capital Group goes back to 1868 when Herman Lohnert founded a company dealing in repairs of agricultural machinery. Based on own patents, mere 12 years later, the construction of the first machines for the cement industry began. Innovation and reliability of these products became famous throughout Europe thanks to the Pomeranian Machine Building Plant. In the postwar years PMBP, under the MAKRUM logo, expanded its offered assortment by machines for the mining industry. The biggest changes occurred, however, in the XXI century. In 2007, the company MAKRUM S.A. debuted on the Stock Exchange in Warsaw. Today, it is the cornerstone of the Capital Group, which includes companies also operating in the hotel and the construction industry. 

  • 1868  an agricultural equipment repairs workshop set by Mr. H. Loehnert 
  • 1880 1890  ball mills used for grinding minerals 
  • 1910 1913  investment in cast-iron foundry, mechanical workshop, forge plant and boiler shop, „golden age” with about 800 employees 
  • 1948  rotary kilns and tube mills 
  • 1951  mobile crushers and rotary dryers 
  • 1957  rights for the trademark 
  • 2001  Mr. Rafał Jerzy  becomes the owner 
  • 2007  IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange 
  • 2008  the purchase of the Pomerania Shipyard in Poland 
  • 2011  relocation to new offices 
  • 2013  establishment of branch office in Konin, Poland 
  • 2014  Makrum Capital group change into Immobile Capital Group